A Professional Can Help Guide the Way
Once you decide it's time to sell, the next step is to select the right real estate professional. This will ensure the process is smooth and that you accomplish your goal. Some agents deal specifically with sellers, while others focus on only buyers or both types of consumers. Below are some tips I think you'll find useful.
Things to ask when selecting a real estate professional:
- How will my property be marketed? Find out what strategies the agent will use and what marketing tools and resources they can access to reach a wide audience. Will the listing be online, with photos or a virtual tour? Will there be an open house or multiple open houses?
- How will my home be priced? Discuss the pricing strategy. Review recent sale prices that are comparable and ask about the offer process. It's important that you understand what to expect throughout the entire process.
- How often will the agent communicate with you? You need to be involved. Ask the agent if they will provide weekly updates on what they are doing to market the property. The real estate professional is working for you!
Selecting the right real estate professional may be the most important part of selling your home
When you jump into the housing market, you need someone on your side who is ready and willing to persevere with and for you. Having someone who will be there to support and guide you through this emotional time is essential.
As your real estate professional team, we will be with you for the long haul. No matter how long it takes, we’ll reach your dreams — together. You can count on us for patience, determination and perseverance to help you reach your real estate goals.
Persistence pays off. We’ll take it one step at a time.
When it comes to choosing a real estate professional, expect integrity. Honesty, truthfulness and reliability are just some qualities you can count on when working with us.
Not only will we make sure your interests are met, but we’ll provide the integrity needed to help give you peace of mind throughout the process.
We have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the selling process. Selling a home requires an understanding of the various facets of a complex real estate transaction, and we’ll be right beside you to help navigate every step.
Our knowledge includes:
- Providing a thorough estimate of the market value of your home and helping you set a competitive price.
- Developing effective marketing strategies to attract potential buyers to your home.
- Promoting your home to fellow REALTORS® and an established network of buyers.
- Scheduling and hosting open houses.
- Screening potential buyers and reviewing their offers.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of offers and counteroffers with buyers.
- Coordinating inspections, appraisals and contingency dates on your home.
There’s no substitute for professional experience and knowledge, especially during a large financial transaction such as selling a home.
Here’s what else you can expect when working with us:
- We will treat you with honesty.
- We will preserve your confidential information.
- We will keep you well informed and advise you the absolute best we can.
You can count on us to help you. Give us a call today at 516-837-7558 and let’s get started on your real estate goals.